Our customised, blended approach to sustainable learning and development
For us, blended learning is about designing and delivering tailored programmes that:
- Extend the classroom training by providing a flexible learning journey at the point of need which is sustainable over time
- Integrate the right learning activities with a range of delivery methods and tools for the learner and the organisation
- Include some human or social interaction and opportunities to practice with peers or experts
- Meets learners where they are to enable them to learn in the flow of work
- Are embedded and sustained within the organisation's learning culture (ecosystem)
Methods and tools
For a blended learning journey to be effective, it is key to provide the right mix of relevant methods and tools for the organisation and the learner. This will always be different for each organisation.
Some may be provided by us, some may be internal, but together they will create an ecosystem for learners to: Discover and explore, experience and reflect, and embed and sustain - bringing the 70:20:10 model to life
Some typical methods and tools we might include:
Expert led workshops - Interactive, engaging and collaborative workshops either remote or face to face
Peer coaching - Action based learning sessions to enable small groups of individuals to learn from one another
Individual coaching - 1:1 coaching with an experienced coach to develop individual performance
On demand modules - Our practical and robustly designed online management skills modules can be mixed and matched and accessed via our platform The Learning Huddle. The modules are designed to be self-paced and accessible as and when they are needed via laptop or mobile
If you'd like to know more about our blended learning programmes then please get in touch! We'd be delighted to talk to you.