Are you ensuring your team get their breakfast?
24th October 2017
To get the best from your team, give them feedback as soon as possible. Don't put it off for later or save for an annual appraisal
Why is giving prompt feedback so important?
- Lets individuals know real time, how their performance is seen.
- Gives individuals the chance to make changes and continuously improve.
- Helps individuals feel noticed, valued and motivated
- Keeps the overall performance of individuals and the team on track
- Builds trust and openness between individuals and their manager
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement in performance.
- Identifies and addresses performance problems early, before they escalate
Need some help with giving feedback? Here are our top tips or take a look at our management development programmes
Previous News Post