We're hiring a Client Services Coordinator!
19th November 2021
Job title: Client Services Coordinator
Location: Dorchester or Leeds based (part office, part remote)
We work extensively in the UK and internationally with high profile, longstanding clients which include 5 of the top 10 global luxury brands. With the increase of online and blended learning we are looking for someone to join our Client Services Team to help us to continue to provide the level of organisation and service our clients expect.
We are looking for someone commited to excellence with a questioning mindset and great attention to detail. As a small and flexible team we need someone who loves working collaboratively but also has the confidence to work on their own initiative with a natural curiosity to understand our business, clients and ways of working.
It is our business to learn and develop people so as a team we are always open to our own learning and development. We value someone who offers improved or new ways of working that will continue to improve our business and client service.
This role is 20 hours per week, 4 hours a day, based in Dorchester or Leeds, this position is part office based, part remote. Salary of £22,880 pro rata.
Responsibilities and duties
This role would be responsible for:
- Maintaining programme schedules and company outlook diary
- Liaising with clients and tutors to arrange programme dates
- Arranging internal and client meetings
- Generating and updating planners for each programme
- Compiling and sending tutor information for each programme
- Sending participant joining and follow up emails, including setting up and sharing remote session links for zoom and teams, creating and sending participant profile links and monitoring progress
- Organising tutor travel including hotels, flights and transfers
- Compiling and sending profile reports to participants and tutors
- Creating feedback surveys, generating and sending links to participants
- Compiling and sending feedback reports to client and relevant internal team members
- Working with the design team, to create new surveys or assessments/profiles
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Accurate with great attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and link things together
- Enjoyment of complexity, planning and organising
- Ability to spot issues, cross check detail and ask clarifying questions
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and web-based programmes
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly explain details to tutors either verbally, by email or face to face
- Good relationship building skills with clients and associates in order to deliver an excellent customer service
- Ideally experience of survey monkey, zoom, sharepoint, Office 365
- Previous experience of organising training, events or working with logistics
- Appreciation of working in an international environment, booking travel, understanding time zones and geographies
Salary £22,880 pro rata
Please email CV and covering letter to Kimberley Beale - Senior Client Services Consultant
Closing date for applications is 10th December 2021