We are recruiting!
27th March 2019
Part time office administrator required
We are looking for a friendly, flexible person to work part-time (10-12 hours a week) as part of our small team based in Dorchester. The role will be to support the provision of an excellent service to our UK and international clients.
The skills, knowledge and experience needed are -
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard
- Excellent IT skills – must be confident in using Microsoft Office including power point, word, excel and outlook, and ideally have experience of using online systems
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Organised, efficient and accurate with all administrative details with an excellent eye for detail
- Good written and verbal skills
- Interest in creating materials/ content
- Interest in training and development
- Understanding of excellent customer service
- Some knowledge of working internationally would be an advantage
Job role includes -
- Organising programme exercises, profiles, materials and feedback reports including sending online links, generating reports, printing, binding and shipping
- Helping the client team to create interesting and engaging power points and online content
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Hotel and travel bookings
- Booking couriers and postage, maintaining office supplies
- General administration support to the client and delivery team
The position is for 10-12 hours per week. Please email CV and covering letter to Kimberley Beale- Client and Marketing Manager.
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th April 2019
Previous News Post