Mentor and Mentee Training
Face to face or online - you decide!
We provide mentor and mentee training for individuals and companies who are interested in making sure their mentoring scheme is successful and cost effective.
Training can either be be delivered
- on a one day face to face basis or
- a series of three interactive online learning sessions.
In each case the training covers -
- the key phases of mentoring
- the seven skills for mentoring
- mentoring scenarios
- common problems with mentoring relationships
- communication techniques
- the company mentoring scheme
- mentoring agreement, code of practice and other tools
A great starting point for a mentor is to be either an inspiring leader or a manager who is really interested in the development of others.
There are a number of key skills involved in being a sucessful mentor and being able to establish a really productive mentoring relationship. In order to make the best use of a mentor there are also some key skills for a mentee to understand.
If you are interested in making sure your mentors and mentees really get the best from the relationship please get in touch.