Leadership Development Programmes
Learning about leadership must include and address the organisational realities that individuals and teams face.
Would you like to -
- Build a community of leaders whose thinking, mind set and behaviour is aligned for organisational growth and change initiatives
- Develop a talent pipeline for future growth or succession
Our programmes provide a good mix of experiential and cognitive learning and allow time and support to ensure real attitudinal and behavioural change.
In our experience, as Graham Stickland explains, the key to delivering a successful leadership programme is to balance the needs of the business with the needs of the participants.
Do you want to develop your leadership talent now and for the future?
Find out more about our bespoke programmes which help existing and potential leaders to -
- Know the role and work at the right level
- Become more self-aware, self-controlled and balanced through Emotional Intelligence insights
- Step back, take stock, think and change behaviour
- Lead others through role modelling, mentoring and coaching
- Understand strengths and limits through use of psychometric profiling
- Devolve power and work collaboratively
- Communicate more effectively with different people
- Create diverse, gender balanced and inclusive teams
If you would like to talk to us about an in-house programme for your leadership team then please get in touch - we look forward to hearing from you.