Coaching Skills for Managers
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, then you probably need your managers to learn how to coach.
- Have you identified the need for your people to be more innovative and help drive improvements and efficiency?
- Do you want your managers to get closer to what is actually going on and to be able to communicate with their people about how they can improve what they are doing?
- Do you need managers to develop the right mindset and behaviours to support strategic change?
- Is there a need to raise levels of engagement through increased empowerment and personal development so that you can secure more sustainable success?
- Are just looking for less top down decision making?
Our programmes will help your managers to coach. Most managers do not naturally coach - they have rarely been coached themselves. The pressure they feel to achieve results often leads to more traditional command and control styles which, in turn, demotivate and frustrate their people. Our programmes suport them at each step and enable them to build confidence and competence to ensure success.
Please get in touch if you would like to develop coaching skills for managers.