Org Savvy - how to navigate your organisation
In order to achieve success and professionally develop in an organisation that is complex and challenging, it is really important for individuals to be “savvy” about how to navigate situations to good effect
Aimed at people who are new to an organisation or who are ambitious and keen to progress, our two day workshop will help participants to:
- Learn how to navigate the organisation with integrity
- Increase their visibility and career prospects in the organisation by greater awareness of personal political styles
- Achieve greater success with their ideas and projects by developing a network and identifying, managing and influencing their stakeholders
- Be more successful in the organisation by working in an emotionally intelligent way
Although there are some generic savvy skills in organisations there will also be some specific to your organisation. Before the programme we will complete diagnostic interviews with your senior executives to tailor the savvy skills to your organisation.
The programme includes-
- Your organisational culture - Values, assumptions, preferences and styles
- Assessing your savvy skills - Appreciate difference, link to the culture of your organisation
- Stakeholders and your network -Identifying, analysing, strategies to manage and influencing different types of stakeholders How to evaluate and develop your network
- Understanding and managing your own personal PR
- Emotional intelligence -360 EI profile including feedback from peers and senior colleagues, what is EI and how can you develop it
- Ethical lobbying
- Action planning
Latest News and Resources
Are you ensuring your team get their breakfast?
To get the best from your team, give them feedback as soon as possible. Don't put it off for later or save for an annual appraisal Why is giving prompt feedback so impo...More..
Retaining Talent | UK and International Resources and Insights
Our new Influencing Style Profile is now available!
New Influencing Style profile now available! We are thrilled to announce our new Influencing Style profile is now available to support our Influencing programmes, or for individuals wanting t...
How to please the extroverts and introverts in your workplace
Does the person below sound familiar to someone you work with? Then chances are they are an extrovert! These are they kind of activities that keep our extroverts energised and happy in the work pla...
Contact Consulting is 25 years old!
Contact Consulting is 25 years old! We can’t quite believe it but we are 25 years old this November! That’s a lot of training, development and facilitation supporting our valued ...