Managing Change Successfully
|Most change outcomes succeed or fail on the co-operation of the people who must make the changes.|
Are you wondering why -
- change initiatives are slow to be implemented
- people say they have changed but are still behaving in the same way
- some people are resistant and disruptive
- some managers are not fully behind the change initiative
- people say the changes won't improve anything
Successful change agents appreciate that change only happens through people and that they have to pay equal attention to the people, behavioural and cultural dimensions of change as they do the process, logical and technical aspects.
Are you ready to manage change?
Bespoke blended learning change management programmes can help you to -
- understand your own reactions to change
- identify the transitions people will go through
- support people in the required behaviour changes
- support your people through change
- identify and nip problems in the bud before they escalate
- identify early warning signs of potential resistance or disruption
Individual Coaching can also play an effective role in ensuring change initiatives are successful by giving managers time to reflect and plan with the support of our highly experienced coaches.
Please get in touch to find out how we can help you with your change initiatives – we look forward to hearing from you.
Latest News and Resources
Recommended Reading for Managers and Leaders
Recommended Reading for Managers and Leaders We often get requests for our recommendations for further reading. Want to further your Management or Leadership skills? These books are ...More..
Management Development Training Online | UK and International Resources and Insights
Arm your change agents with a Change Management Toolkit
Change Management Toolkit A practical toolkit for change agents who are responsible for facilitating change in their geographical areas and markets As well as providing bespoke classroom bas...
Are you boring your employees into leaving?
Are you boring your employees into leaving? Boredom is being quoted in this article from HR magazine as a key reason for people leaving their organisations. More stimulating work, em...
Supporting Crisis UK this festive period
Supporting Crisis UK Instead of sending cards this festive period, we are donating to Crisis UK, the national charity for homeless people. Crisis UK provide companionship & support to ...