Leadership Development Training and Programmes
Learning about leadership must include and address the organisational realities that individuals and teams face.
Would you like to -
- Build a community of leaders whose thinking, mind set and behaviour is aligned for organisational growth and change initiatives
- Develop a talent pipeline for future growth or succession
Our programmes provide a good mix of experiential and cognitive learning and allow time and support to ensure real attitudinal and behavioural change.
In our experience, as Graham Stickland explains, the key to delivering a successful leadership programme is to balance the needs of the business with the needs of the participants.
Do you want to develop your leadership talent now and for the future?
Find out more about our bespoke programmes which help existing and potential leaders to -
- Know the role and work at the right level
- Become more self-aware, self-controlled and balanced through Emotional Intelligence insights
- Step back, take stock, think and change behaviour
- Lead others through role modelling, mentoring and coaching
- Understand strengths and limits through use of psychometric profiling
- Devolve power and work collaboratively
- Communicate more effectively with different people
- Create diverse, gender balanced and inclusive teams
If you would like to talk to us about an in-house programme for your leadership team then please get in touch - we look forward to hearing from you.
Latest News and Resources
Don’t become an elite leader!
Don't become an elite leader! If there is one description that will send a shiver down the spine of any political leader, it is to be described as a member of an elite. It has become the ...More..
Online Leadership Development Training Courses | UK and International Resources and Insights
Having trouble embedding your leadership development programme? Here's an alternative
Having trouble embedding your leadership development programme? Here's an alternative ....... So often the learnings from leadership development programmes face a delay in being effectivel...
Can you pass the Leadership Test?
Can you pass the Leadership Test? Over the last few weeks I have been conducting a simple experiment. I have been listening to how people describe their jobs. What is really fascinating is the d...
25 Years - The Changing World of Work
25 Years - The changing world of work It is compelling to look back at how the world of work has evolved for people since Contact Consulting was formed in 1990. We think the most significant d...