As businesses move away from hierarchies towards flatter structures, the ability to successfully influence others without direct authority is an essential skill.
Would you like to be able to achieve your goals at work by getting the co-operation, support and commitment of those you work with?
Getting agreement to proceed with projects and initiatives in these situations can be challenging but the support of others can be key to getting things done.
The best influencers have good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to make others see the sense in what they are saying. Our individual Influencing Style Profile helps individuals identify their strengths and to look at how to effectively influence those with different styles.
Interested in developing your influencing skills?
We can help you with the practical skills and tools you need to be able to build relationships with the right people to gain buy-in, achieve alignment and ensure action.
- One day programme on Influencing and Managing Stakeholders
- We design and deliver bespoke two day programmes giving more opportunity to practice skills and use exercises which are tailored to your organisation. Participants also receive an Influencing Style Profile which provides an opportunity to look at their influencing behaviour at work as seen by themselves and their colleagues.
- Alternatively you may just wish to complete a Profile and have some individual feedback about the results. Please contact us to arrange to complete the profile and receive your feedback.
Who are the influencing programmes for?
- An intact team or any group of individuals in a company who would like to improve their ability to influence others in the workplace – up to 12 people on a programme.
- The individual feedback is available for anyone who would like to know more about their influencing style.
If you would like more information on our influencing programmes, please get in touch