Find your New Horizon!
Listen to the video below to see how Sarah can help you with New Horizons - remote small group sessions to help you focus on your future direction and move forward with confidence.
For just £50 plus VAT - when you have completed our New Horizons programme you will -
- know what you’re really good at - your strengths, skills and experience
- have considered where else these skills and experience could be used
- have ideas as to what you could do next
- have built your confidence to take that next step!
- understand who and what can help you
- have developed a new network and shared experiences
Is this programme for you?
Are you -
- redundant or expecting to be made redundant?
- experiencing a change or transition at work?
- needing help to understand how your skills and experience can help you find a new job?
- considering a career change?
- opting for retirement or early retirement?
What can you expect?
- Cost: £50 plus VAT
- Total 3 – 4 hours over a week (including your own reflection time)
- 2 online remote interactive small group sessions
- Guided activities throughout the programme to complete in your own time
- Emails and detailed programme information
- Great support from Sarah!
What do you need?
- A phone/laptop or tablet, notepad and pen, access to Zoom and an open mind
Once complete, we can offer additional remote individual or small group support including;
- Skills support – CV writing, assertiveness and interview skills (including remote interviews). Remote small group sessions at £40 plus VAT each for 1 hour 45 minutes
- Individual remote coaching sessions are available at £50 plus VAT (45 mins) or 3 for £125 plus VAT
If you are from an organisation/HR and you would like to fund a few places for your people please get in touch.
If you would like more information on how we may be able to help you please get in touch.