But there is a lot you can do to help you on the way up!
Individual executive coaching can help you reflect, consider and plan your actions to help you achieve your goals.
- Have you moved into a new role in a very different organisational culture?
- Are you looking to raise your game and profile in order to be ready for a more senior role?
- Are you an entrepreneur who now wants to grow capability within your company to free more of your time?
So how will this help you on the way up?
- Personal, “fast track” learning with focus
- Learning that can be applied immediately in working situations
- Learning that can be reinforced by the on-going cycle of action and review
- Quality time to address important development issues
- Permission to discuss important, personal concerns in safety
- Access to psychometric profiling tools
Get in touch if you would like to learn more
Coaching Managers | UK and International
Latest News and Resources
On the Spot Coaching- Make the Most of the Moment
On the Spot Coaching- Make the Most of the Moment Coaching does not always need people to set aside time in advance. It can be done on the spot whenever you see someone do something that is g...More..
Coach People Resources and Insights
Recommended reading to improve coaching skills
Recommended Reading We often get requests from participants for our recommendations for further reading. Want to further your Coaching skills? These books are highly recommended by...
The Challenges of Embedding Coaching
The Challenges of Embedding Coaching Increasingly organisations are expecting their managers to become good at coaching. The reasons for this typically include – the need for more empower...
Do you need time to think rather than just do?
Time-out from everyday pressures and tasks is really important to enhance your thinking and decision-making. Executive coaching is an extremely cost and time effective way for ...