News From Contact Consulting
- We are recruiting! [Published 20-11-2018]
- Are you ensuring your team get their breakfast? [Published 24-10-2017]
- On the Spot Coaching- Make the Most of the Moment [Published 24-10-2017]
- Recommended Reading for Managers and Leaders [Published 17-07-2017]
- Arm your change agents with a Change Management Toolkit [Published 07-04-2017]
- Don’t become an elite leader! [Published 21-02-2017]
- Are you boring your employees into leaving? [Published 27-01-2017]
- Supporting Crisis UK this festive period [Published 06-12-2016]
- Having trouble embedding your leadership development programme? Here's an alternative [Published 07-10-2016]
- Are Your Managers Coasting? 10 telltale signs! [Published 02-09-2016]
- Gearing up to support the British Heart Foundation [Published 04-05-2016]
- Implementing a successful change initiative - why your leaders and managers are key [Published 12-04-2016]
- Our new Influencing Style Profile is now available! [Published 08-04-2016]
- Recommended reading to improve coaching skills [Published 08-04-2016]
- How to please the extroverts and introverts in your workplace [Published 07-04-2016]
- Can you pass the Leadership Test? [Published 26-02-2016]
- New Year's Resolutions and the Role of the Manager [Published 14-12-2015]
- 25 Years - The Changing World of Work [Published 01-12-2015]
- Celebrating 25 years - the story of Contact Consulting [Published 26-11-2015]
- Contact Consulting is 25 years old! [Published 09-11-2015]
- New Gender Traits Profile to support our programmes on gender diversity [Published 15-10-2015]
- Nicola treks to Machu Picchu for Home-start West Dorset [Published 18-08-2015]
- Guten tag to Influencing in German [Published 16-07-2015]
- As a leader, what motivates you? [Published 30-06-2015]
- Implementing a successful change initiative - why your leaders and managers are key [Published 03-05-2015]
- Leadership and the reality conundrum [Published 09-04-2015]
- Are you in ''the zone''? [Published 16-03-2015]
- The Challenges of Embedding Coaching [Published 16-03-2015]
- What actions can you take to achieve greater Gender Balance & Diversity in your organisation [Published 25-02-2015]
- Thank you to our new followers! Donation on it's way to The Africa Trust! [Published 06-02-2015]
- Do you need time to think rather than just do? [Published 26-01-2015]
- How to ensure all your team are onboard for 2015-Group reviews [Published 15-01-2015]
- The clock is ticking - act now before you lose good people [Published 09-12-2014]
- Giving feedback - constructive or critical? [Published 07-11-2014]
- How do you keep remote workers engaged and motivated? [Published 21-10-2014]
- Are you listening to understand or listening to reply? [Published 02-10-2014]
- Can you get others to believe in your ideas? [Published 23-09-2014]
- The best, most cost effective way to reach your career goals [Published 12-09-2014]
- Re-energise your leadership [Published 28-08-2014]
- There is no elevator to success - you have to take the stairs! [Published 20-08-2014]
- Nothing changes if nothing changes [Published 13-08-2014]
- Are you really listening? [Published 06-08-2014]
- Interested in how to get things done and deliver results? [Published 11-07-2014]
- Trouble getting the message across? [Published 03-07-2014]
- A great reminder about how to retain talent [Published 18-06-2014]
- Empowerment - a question of trust... [Published 06-06-2014]
- Top tips for motivating your team [Published 30-05-2014]
- How do you learn through connections? Learning at work week 19th-25th May [Published 22-05-2014]
- International Jazz Day - take a look at our musical talents! [Published 30-04-2014]
- Manchester United- What can we learn? [Published 30-04-2014]
- Negative to Positive can be done! [Published 25-04-2014]
- Women on boards is up but gender pay gap increases! [Published 10-04-2014]
- Building a team. Co-workers and Master Builders- The Lego Movie [Published 20-03-2014]
- Ideas to improve your customer service [Published 18-03-2014]
- Contact Consulting - About us [Published 17-03-2014]
- Video Challenge! Test your observation skills! [Published 03-02-2014]
- How to avoid Gender Stereotypes [Published 16-01-2014]
- The case for Gender Balance continues... [Published 20-12-2013]
- How can you keep the best? [Published 11-12-2013]
- £200 to Camps International! [Published 04-12-2013]
- Colbornes gives green light to new managers [Published 31-10-2013]
- Teamwork starts young! Support for Children in Kenya [Published 25-09-2013]
- Change: What does it take to get it right? [Published 04-06-2013]
- Newsletter issue [Published 04-06-2013]
- Do you have to Understand it to Manage it? [Published 30-05-2013]
- Male Corporate Culture [Published 30-04-2013]
- Contact Consulting Coaching Videos! [Published 18-04-2013]
- Contact Consulting Supports New Intern Scheme [Published 03-04-2013]
- The Devil is so Often in the Detail! [Published 27-03-2013]
- Dimensions of Leadership [Published 13-03-2013]
- Sign up to our e-newsletter! [Published 14-01-2013]
- World-Wide Mentoring Schemes [Published 10-12-2012]
- Gender Balance Profiling Tool [Published 30-10-2012]
- Gender Balance - a key business issue [Published 17-09-2012]
- Nexans - Functional Leadership Team [Published 24-05-2012]
- What do Leaders Need to Have? [Published 22-08-2011]
- Audi UK Role Profiles [Published 05-07-2011]
- Nestlé Waters - Mentoring Toolkit [Published 30-06-2011]
Online Leadership Development Training Courses | UK and International - News
Don’t become an elite leader!
Don't become an elite leader! If there is one description that will send a shiver down the spine of any political leader, it is to be described as a member of an elite. It has become the ...
Having trouble embedding your leadership development programme? Here's an alternative
Having trouble embedding your leadership development programme? Here's an alternative ....... So often the learnings from leadership development programmes face a delay in being effectivel...
Can you pass the Leadership Test?
Can you pass the Leadership Test? Over the last few weeks I have been conducting a simple experiment. I have been listening to how people describe their jobs. What is really fascinating is the d...
25 Years - The Changing World of Work
25 Years - The changing world of work It is compelling to look back at how the world of work has evolved for people since Contact Consulting was formed in 1990. We think the most significant d...
Management Development Training Online | UK and International - News
Recommended Reading for Managers and Leaders
Recommended Reading for Managers and Leaders We often get requests for our recommendations for further reading. Want to further your Management or Leadership skills? These books are ...
Arm your change agents with a Change Management Toolkit
Change Management Toolkit A practical toolkit for change agents who are responsible for facilitating change in their geographical areas and markets As well as providing bespoke classroom bas...
Are you boring your employees into leaving?
Are you boring your employees into leaving? Boredom is being quoted in this article from HR magazine as a key reason for people leaving their organisations. More stimulating work, em...
Supporting Crisis UK this festive period
Supporting Crisis UK Instead of sending cards this festive period, we are donating to Crisis UK, the national charity for homeless people. Crisis UK provide companionship & support to ...
Coaching Managers | UK and International - News
On the Spot Coaching- Make the Most of the Moment
On the Spot Coaching- Make the Most of the Moment Coaching does not always need people to set aside time in advance. It can be done on the spot whenever you see someone do something that is g...
Recommended reading to improve coaching skills
Recommended Reading We often get requests from participants for our recommendations for further reading. Want to further your Coaching skills? These books are highly recommended by...
The Challenges of Embedding Coaching
The Challenges of Embedding Coaching Increasingly organisations are expecting their managers to become good at coaching. The reasons for this typically include – the need for more empower...
Do you need time to think rather than just do?
Time-out from everyday pressures and tasks is really important to enhance your thinking and decision-making. Executive coaching is an extremely cost and time effective way for ...
Talent Development Programmes | UK and International - News
Are you ensuring your team get their breakfast?
To get the best from your team, give them feedback as soon as possible. Don't put it off for later or save for an annual appraisal Why is giving prompt feedback so impo...
Our new Influencing Style Profile is now available!
New Influencing Style profile now available! We are thrilled to announce our new Influencing Style profile is now available to support our Influencing programmes, or for individuals wanting t...
How to please the extroverts and introverts in your workplace
Does the person below sound familiar to someone you work with? Then chances are they are an extrovert! These are they kind of activities that keep our extroverts energised and happy in the work pla...
Contact Consulting is 25 years old!
Contact Consulting is 25 years old! We can’t quite believe it but we are 25 years old this November! That’s a lot of training, development and facilitation supporting our valued ...